BlogDay was created with the belief that bloggers should have one day dedicated to getting to know other bloggers from other countries and areas of interest. On that day Bloggers will recommend other blogs to their blog visitors. With the goal in mind, on this day every blogger will post a recommendation of 5 new blogs. This way, all blog readers will find themselves leaping around and discovering new, previously unknown blogs.
One long moment on August 31st, bloggers from all over the world will post recommendations of 5 new Blogs, preferably Blogs that are different from their own culture, point of view and attitude. On this day, blog readers will find themselves leaping around and discovering new, unknown Blogs, celebrating the discovery of new people and new bloggers.
- In Apprehension. As I am in Chicago this week, I found this blog in Chicago Blogs and his writing style seemed to be a lot like mine. I hope you enjoy it.
- Political Wire There are no shortage of political blogs out there. I found this one recently and it looks good.
- Nuts About Southwest. Southwest Airlines is the official airline of the Brave Astronaut family. They recently started this blog.
- On Frozen Blog. A hockey blog. What can be wrong with that? As the countdown on the site notes, Training Camp opens in two weeks.
- 24 Boxes. Found randomly, it's a blog on cooking with natural, organic food. Certainly not my normal delivery. It's a cop out, and the post is late, but here are five blogs to look at
that are new to me.