Sometimes the chicken gets used, sometimes it doesn't. Here's a post from BuzzFeed with 32 ways to use that rotisserie chicken. My favorite recipe of the lot is below. Although Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Soup would be a really, really, close second.
Broccoli Chicken Mac and Cheese
(from Damn Delicious)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 8 ounces pasta shells
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup julienned sun dried tomatoes
- 6 ounces Laughing Cow Light Cheese Wedges
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Add broccoli to the pot 3 minutes before pasta is cooked through; drain well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Whisk in milk, sun dried tomatoes and cheese wedges, until smooth, about 1-2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add pasta, broccoli and chicken and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Adapted from Iowa Girl Eats