Garlic Butter-Stuffed Chicken
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (that doesn't seem like nearly enough garlic)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- Oil, for frying
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a bowl, add the butter, garlic, and parsley and mix until fully combined.
- Shape butter into a log and wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- On a cutting board, slice the chicken breasts in half horizontally.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and pound until the chicken is ⅛-inch thick.
- Divide the butter into fourths.
- Place a portion of butter on the flattened chicken breast and roll it up, creating a log.
- Coat the rolled chicken in flour followed, by eggs and bread crumbs. Repeat once more.
- Cover the chicken in plastic wrap and chill while oil is heating.
- Fry in oil for 3-4 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!