Wednesday, September 6, 2006

But, What Does it Mean?

I had someone special ask me, while reviewing my new blog, "What do you mean when you say - An opportunity to comment on a life very full, with room for improvement, and little time to do it." My special person went on to say, "it sounds like you are unhappy."

Au contraire, dear reader. Of the many reasons I might come up with for starting this blog, being unhappy would not even appear on the list! I am quite possibly at the happiest point in my life. You want unhappy? Most recently, I weathered an extended period of unemployment and the loss of a family member. But now, things are back on track, I have a great new job and a wonderful wife and child. In case you were wondering? The special person is my wife.

The object of the subtitle, is simply (as I explained to my wife) that there are so many unfinished projects in one's life and no one has the time to get through everything. I'd like to be thin and rich, but those two things aren't coming to visit with me anytime soon.

Good Day!

No comments: