Thursday, November 30, 2006

TV's 100 Greatest Catch Phrases (long post)

You've heard them. You know them. Because we are a couch potato generation. TV Land has released the 100 greatest TV catch phrases from television. I am including the full list below (without attribution, so you can amaze your friends), so print out the list and have a quote identification party. I will include the answers in a future post. Have fun! Send me your answers and I might even send a prize to the person who gets the most right!
  • "Aaay"
  • "And that's the way it is"
  • "Ask not what your country can do for you ..."
  • "Baby, you're the greatest"
  • "Bam!"
  • "Book 'em, Danno"
  • "Come on down!"
  • "Danger, Will Robinson"
  • "De plane! De plane!"
  • "Denny Crane"
  • "Do you believe in miracles?"
  • "D'oh!"
  • "Don't make me angry ..."
  • "Dyn-o-mite"
  • "Elizabeth, I'm coming!"
  • "Gee, Mrs. Cleaver ..."
  • "God'll get you for that"
  • "Good grief"
  • "Good night, and good luck"
  • "Good night, John Boy"
  • "Have you no sense of decency?"
  • "Heh heh"
  • "Here it is, your moment of Zen"
  • "Here's Johnny!"
  • "Hey now!"
  • "Hey hey hey!"
  • "Hey hey hey!"
  • "Holy (whatever), Batman!"
  • "Holy crap!"
  • "Homey don't play that!"
  • "How sweet it is!"
  • "How you doin'?"
  • "I can't believe I ate the whole thing"
  • "I know nothing!"
  • "I love it when a plan comes together"
  • "I want my MTV!"
  • "I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl ..."
  • "I'm not a crook ..."
  • "I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV"
  • "I'm Rick James, bitch!"
  • "If it weren't for you meddling kids!"
  • "Is that your final answer?"
  • "It keeps going and going and going ..."
  • "It takes a licking ..."
  • "Jane, you ignorant slut"
  • "Just one more thing ..."
  • "Let's be careful out there"
  • "Let's get ready to rumble!"
  • "Live long and prosper"
  • "Makin' whoopie"
  • "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!"
  • "Mom always liked you best"
  • "Never assume ..."
  • "Nip it!"
  • "No soup for you!"
  • "Norm!"
  • "Now cut that out!"
  • "Oh, my God! They killed Kenny!"
  • "Oh, my nose!"
  • "One small step for man ..."
  • "Pardon me, would you have any Grey Poupon?"
  • "Read my lips: No new taxes!"
  • "Resistance is futile"
  • "Say good night, Gracie"
  • "Schwing!"
  • "Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy"
  • "Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids"
  • "Smile, you're on Candid Camera"
  • "Sock it to me"
  • "Space, the final frontier ..."
  • "Stifle!"
  • "Suit up!"
  • "Tastes great! Less filling!"
  • "Tell me what you don't like about yourself"
  • "That's hot"
  • "The thrill of victory, the agony of defeat"
  • "The tribe has spoken"
  • "The truth is out there"
  • "This is the city ..."
  • "Time to make the donuts"
  • "Two thumbs up"
  • "Up your nose with a rubber hose"
  • "We are two wild and crazy guys!"
  • "Welcome to the O.C., bitch"
  • "Well, isn't that special?"
  • "We've got a really big show!"
  • "Whassup?"
  • "What you see is what you get!"
  • "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?"
  • "Where's the beef?"
  • "Who loves you, baby?"
  • "Would you believe?"
  • "Yabba dabba do!"
  • "Yada, yada, yada"
  • "Yeah, that's the ticket"
  • "You eeeediot!"
  • "You look mahvelous!"
  • "You rang?"
  • "You're fired!"
  • "You've got spunk ..."

No comments: