Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Draft Day

As you read this, I am likely putting the finishing touches on my fantasy baseball team. For the past few years, I have been the "owner" of a fantasy baseball team. I have done OK, primarily from my pitching. It could be said I am still in a "rebuilding" phase, having inherited the team from another individual. I would really like some speed (base stealers) and a little more home run production. Hopefully I will score some of that tonight.

In draft news, I spotted this article in the Washington Post a few weeks back. I would so be up for the idea of a Meat Draft. I could even "stomach" the high price (the meat is standard priced at $9.50/lb.) with the idea that one would get a wide range of meat cuts. The guys who run the meat draft find really good cows. If you are interested, talk to them.

No comments: