Friday, January 3, 2014

The Twelve Posts of Christmas - #12 (2013 Edition)

For those of you who are interested, here are some of the things the Brave Astronaut was rewarded with this Christmas.  For the record, I didn't get any of the Twelve Days of Christmas gifts, nor did I get any of the fantasy gifts from Neiman-Marcus, I guess I wasn't good enough.

This was a very sweater Christmas, which was good, because I needed some new ones (as I sit here, I am wearing a very comfortable, but holey L.L. Bean sweater, that I'm not allowed to wear outside anymore).  I got a very nice maroon cashmere sweater from my MIL, and three, more casual sweaters from Mrs. BA.  I also got a sweater from my father, who also remembered the right stocking stuffer for my siblings and me.  A new popcorn maker was under the tree, which was good, because Mrs. BA threw out the old one.  I made popcorn for LBA and SoBA for pizza/movie night tonight and somehow, it tasted better.

Mrs. BA and I also scored some gift cards for shopping for things that we may not have realized we wanted or needed (as did LBA and SoBA) and my father made a contribution to a repair that we need to make to the Brave Astronaut mobile.  And we also got some new towels, a very exciting gift - but it's what we needed.

LBA and SoBA were also good boys this year - and were rewarded with multiple Lego sets, Razor scooters, DVDs, and new Wii games.  LBA also scored a iPod shuffle and SoBA has a new LeapPad.  Mrs. BA and I will be working on getting them to write thank you notes soon.

Mrs. BA really wanted one particular gift - and I was having trouble finding it - so I checked with Santa and he delivered me one.
Yep, it's the Lego Museum Break-in.

No comments: