Thursday, April 5, 2007

New York Rangers Make the Playoffs!

With a win tonight over the Montreal Canadiens, the New York Rangers will play in the postseason, clinching a playoff spot. Their opponent will be determined after the season ends on Sunday, but likely to be the New Jersey Devils. They aren't the best team in the playoffs, nor can I honestly believe they can win the Cup. But a boy can dream.

Tickets go on sale on Tuesday morning. Who's in for a road trip to NYC and the "world's most famous arena?" ADR, what do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While that's a great thought - and I appreciate the shout out - I can't have anything to do with anything that would lead to support of the NY Rangers and their star player Jaromir JaGirl. It would just run counter to all that is True and Just in the world. I can't even bring myself to root for the New Jersey "Lou Lamoriello ego-train, we re-invent the trap" Devils in that round. It's just too much...