Monday, December 17, 2007

The 12 Posts of Christmas, vol. 8

Special K, who reads this blog voraciously, sent me this link last week in response to the butter cookie recipe I posted. This site allows you to post your family's best recipes for all to enjoy. As Special K points out "food and archival content all at the same time.!"

I must admit to copping out this week for a recipe. I have not yet gone through the Washington Post's special cookie food section to decide what other cookies I might make in my spare time (because I have so much).

Browse the selection. See what piques your fancy. Let me know how they turn out.

2 comments:

Special K. said...

Doesn't everybody read your blog voraciously?

I thought you'd be able to use that tip for the blog at this busy time of year. Especially with the birthday coming up . . . yours and the new addition's!

Kim Ayres said...

I always struggle if someone asks for one of the recipes to something I mention my wife has made, because she doesn't use strict measurements. everything is done by eye and instinct with a "dash" of this, a "slosh" of that and a "shuggle" of the other.