Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Very Special Day

As is usually the case, I (and Mrs. BA) are in the middle of our annual meeting of our national organization, which usually falls at the same time as her birthday, which is today.

Most of you know that my birthday is in December (I've noted that here before) and our two sons are also December babies. Mrs. BA is the outlier, with the August birthday.

I prefer to think of it as special.

I really cannot think of what my life would be like if she were not in it. Actually, I really don't even want to think about such a circumstance. So I won't.

She is the best person I know.

She is the best mother to two wonderful boys, who love her very much (despite SoBA's urgings that Daddy do everything for him and not her).

She is the best wife ever.

She is a great daughter, sister, sister-in-law, aunt, and any other familial relationship that applies to her.

What amazes me most every day - is that she puts up with me, loves me, and accepts me.

Mrs. BA - I love you more and more every day. Happy Birthday

5 comments:

Lana Gramlich said...

Happy birthday, Mrs. BA (& many more!)

dining room table said...

Indeed! This day is so special. Happy Birthday to you. I am wishing a great day and more birthdays to come. I love your blog so much.

dining room table said...

Indeed! This day is so special. Happy Birthday to you. I am wishing a great day and more birthdays to come. I love your blog so much.

Unknown said...

You left off, "and a great friend."

Brave Astronaut said...

Lana - thanks for the wishes.

Table - thanks for the nice thoughts

C - yes, of course, that, too.