Saturday, April 25, 2009

Why I Don't Shop at Whole Foods

Well there are several reasons, but this one is my reason for never setting foot in one anytime soon. You see, Brave Astronaut doesn't like spiders. In any way, shape, or form. Perhaps I was a fly or other insect in some previous life. Mrs. BA is in charge of dealing with any spiders that make it into the launchpad. I can take care of other bugs, and have on some occasions, but spiders are off limits.

Update: There was a follow up story in the Tulsa World that the spider may not have been poisonous, but I don't care.

I'm out walking the Ward today in search of votes. If you see me out and about, be sure to say hi. But please don't throw spiders.

2 comments:

stinkypaw said...

I'm so with you on the spider thing! I'll stand to any man, but a spider, nope, can't do!

Brave Astronaut said...

Word to my Canadien sister!