Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The 12 Posts of Christmas (2012), volume VI

It's my birthday tomorrow.  It's been discussed here before that I have some reservations about December birthdays, especially those right before (or after) Christmas. In fact, Having a December Birthday is Hard.  In addition to my birthday, LBA will celebrate his on Christmas Day and SoBA will close out the year on December 30.

I'm working on my birthday tomorrow (something that LBA will never have to do) but will take Friday off to head for the Newseum with LBA - something I've wanted to do for a while.  Then in the evening, we will head to the University of Maryland for some basketball.

On Saturday, I would like to go to the movies with Mrs. BA, perhaps get dinner first (I have a free entree here).  I would like to see more movies.  This year (based on the mashup below), I think I got to four or five movies.  Saturday could be Lincoln, or maybe Skyfall.


No comments: