Wednesday, July 4, 2007

For God's Sake, John, Sit Down!

It's the Fourth of July. Independence Day. A day to celebrate the 231st year of our independence from King George. No, not that one, this one. I will celebrate by attending a parade where our friend (known on other blogs as OSG) will march with his fife group. There may be an opportunity for typical 4th food (barbeque, anyone), and if my toddler will cooperate, fireworks.

I, of course will look forward to the yearly viewing of this.


Happy Fourth Everyone!

2 comments:

Archivalist said...

1776? And I thought the wife and I were lame for watching 'It's a Wonderful Life' on New Year's Eve.

Anonymous said...

Lame? What do you mean lame? I'm only sorry that I was too busy with extra-family affairs, else I would have been watching 1776 as well. You keep watching, BA!