Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's Election Day in the USA

Well, here we are. The end is here. I think that most of you know who I am voting for - I'm voting for change. Our political system is not perfect and there are lots of inherent problems and it needs a complete overhaul. The two candidates are politicians and that leaves a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths. So head over to Ben and Jerry's this afternoon and maybe you can get a new taste.

This is the most important election in our history. There is no reason to not vote. Please - exercise your civic responsibility. You'll feel better afterward. And next week come back to read the final chapter in the American President series here on Order from Chaos, when I will post about the 44th President of the United States, ????????.

3 comments:

stinkypaw said...

I sure hope that sweet taste comes with pineapple... aloha!

Lana Gramlich said...

I was just thinking about the timing of your Pres. posts & had to wonder if you hadn't planned it this way in advance..?

Brave Astronaut said...

Paw - I am sure there is a Ben and Jerry's flavor on the horizon that might feature the best tropical fruit.

Lana - I did indeed time it this way. Here's the first post.