Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Mid-Atlantic 7 Wonders

I want to first give a shout out to the Washington Post. As I spent time fighting the agents of evil monopolies, DirecTV and Verizon, the Washington Post was dutifully delivered to my door each day. My subscription was transferred to my new home very easily and the delivery actually started before I moved in. And I will give credit to anyone who can get up that early to get me a paper by first light.

The other week I put out a post that the Post was taking votes on what were the 7 Wonders of the Mid-Atlantic Region. The results came out this past Sunday.

Their seven, as voted on by the readers of the Washington Post.
  1. The Statue of Liberty
  2. The Empire State Building
  3. The National Cathedral
  4. The Brooklyn Bridge
  5. The U.S. Capitol Building
  6. Fallingwater
  7. The Lincoln Memorial
Agree or disagree? Discuss . . .

No comments: