Saturday, March 31, 2007

Brilliant But Cancelled

I found a new website the other day. I've added it to the list of "Links I Like" on the right side of the page. Brilliant But Cancelled was put together by the fine folks at Bravo Television. You can go to this site and see your favorite series that the critics didn't like and relegated them to the TV scrap heap.

It also offers a lot of news, blogs, and commentary about current series whose actors might find themselves looking for work soon. I personally liked the "TVLoution" that showed some actors at various points in their careers.

But as for me, I am looking forward to watching "Sliders" again.

2 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

Farscape. I was gutted when that was dropped.

Anonymous said...

Why is it mostly Science Fiction shows that get the ax, when they seem to have a loyal following? Is it just that they're not "mainstream" enough? Do we really need another Law & Order or CSI?

I loved Space: Above and Beyond for the season that it lasted on Fox. (If you like 24, S:A&B features the actor who plays Buchanan.)