So here's the first one. I saw this meme here. Feel free to pilfer and post on your own blog.
A is for your age:
- 40 - and remember, younger than Mrs. BA (and soon to be two years younger than her).
- Just the other night, Mrs. BA and I enjoyed Five Guys burgers. The fries are also outstanding. My burger will usually have cheese, a full complement of condiments (mayo, ketchup, mustard), pickles, and maybe onions.
- A Mazda 5 - and no it's not a minivan, thank you.
- The last one I had - his name was Gus. But I'm more of a cat person.
- For as much as I depend on my car, I really should live in LA. It's not essential per se, but it gets me to and from work.
- current: most likely Lost
- recent: The West Wing (please come back to Bravo!)
- old: M*A*S*H* (I'll always flip to it if there's nothing else on, because that usually is)
- I like card games and of the many out there, Liverpool is a family favorite. It's a version of rummy. Board games means Scrabble (and its online companion - Scrabulous on Facebook).
- Syosset, New York
- I was a nerd in high school, but no instruments were lugged around by me. I played a mean recorder for a while.
- Pineapple. But I don't get it enough. The orange juice monopolies rule the world. When I drink OJ, I like to "chew" it, i.e., lots of pulp. Sorry Mrs. BA.
- Heh heh, well tonight I'll be watching some Russian and Cuban a@@ get kicked.
- The aforementioned Five Guys. I can't remember the last "table service" restaurant I went to.
N is for number of piercings you have:
- Thanks but no thanks. I have all the holes in my body that I need. I have no desire to add to them.
- Knock on wood, so far, none.
- I ate by myself today (which I know drives Mrs. BA crazy) but the lunch crowd was a little limited today, with NJM away on vacation and ADR working from home. OSG is also away so I didn't see him either. I did see C in DC in the afternoon. And, of course there was the Red Dawn party this evening.
- Heh, heh, you're dirty. But then that wouldn't be quiet time anymore would it? But read would probably top the list.
- "Regrets, I've had a few" - thanks Frank.
- Happily married. Happiest I've ever been.
- Again, later than I wanted. But it was about 7:15am
- If I told you, would it still be unique? My mind keeps wandering back to my marriage as unique. I have never been in a relationship like this before and what Mrs. BA and I have seems so special to me as to border on the unique.
- I have a thing for brussel sprouts. But there are few veggies that you could put in front of me that I wouldn't eat. Now, Mrs. BA on the other hand . . .
- The ones with the really big wimples. A stiff breeze and I'll fall over. :) But smoking would have to rank up there. As a former smoker, you never really quit, you just stop doing it as much.
- At least one on the leg that I broke when I was a senior in high school. Several sets on the back that I have standing appointments with my chiropractor and massage therapist to keep in line.
- Tonight for movie night, we are having really good pizza, along with mojitos. So that's what's at the top of the pile for today.
- Sagittarius. Hey wait, is that why I like water?