Sunday, July 27, 2008

Do you see the light?

I like lighthouses. I think we've already covered that. So I noted with interest this recent story from CNN. It would seem that a Massachusetts lighthouse, presumed destroyed had just retired to California instead.

I also have a thing for "gummi" products. Bears, worms, coke bottles, whatever. Now it would seem that I can combine my love of lighthouses and gummi stuff. Provided all of you people can keep your minds out of the gutter, unlike the link above.

Making a dirty joke out of our nation's navigation beacons. Really . . . It's not like lighthouses are you know, phallic or anything.

3 comments:

Lana Gramlich said...

I read about the retired lighthouse a while back--it was an interesting story!
As for the gummi lighthouses; OMG! How funny is THAT? Did NO one in the company ever bother to take a good look before shipping those first boxes? That is just TOO much!

Amy said...

Hmm. I am not really a fan of gummi things, but I'm tempted to get a package of lighthouses, put a new label on it, and give it as a gag gift to someone I know. She would appreciate it, I'm sure.

Brave Astronaut said...

I suppose if you have a dirty mind, you can find dirty in everything.