Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Not for All the Money in the World

I not afraid of heights. At least I don't think so. But I get a little woozy looking at these pictures. (This on the heels of a story I heard that in China, one building dressed its window washers up as Spider Men so as to not freak out the people that worked in the building.)

I'll take my adventure on the silver screen, which is where I am when this post hits the Interwebs, watching the new Indiana Jones movie.

Cleaning the Seattle Space Needle

Just one of the images from the above linked article:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never would I. No, not in a million years, ever!

dd

Unknown said...

A future outing for the BA family? - Finally, Teddy Roosevelt will be featured on T-Shirt Tuesday, August 12 against the New York Mets.