Maple Bacon Chicken and Brussels Sprouts Sheet Pan Dinner
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 40 mins
Total Time 45 mins
Servings: 4 people
This fall inspired chicken sheet pan dinner with brussels sprouts and bacon is the best way to enjoy fall flavors without much effort at all. I mean, you literally let your oven do all the work.
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 4 strips applewood smoked bacon
- 1 pound brussels sprouts trimmed and washed
- 1 whole yellow onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line sheetpan with parchment paper or a baking liner. Place bacon and chicken breasts on sheetpan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove sheetpan from oven, increase temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Add onion and brussels sprouts to pan. Drizzle syrup over ingredients, season with salt and pepper. Toss ingredients to evenly distribute syrup and bacon grease over all ingredients.
- Return to oven (even if it's not done heating up to 400 degrees. Roast for 40 minutes or until brussels sprouts are crispy and browned.
- Remove from oven, evenly distribute vegetables between 4 plates, slice chicken and bacon and evenly distribute between plates.
- serve with bread, rice, pasta, or add potatoes to vegetable mix to roast everything together.