Slow Cooker Hearty No-Bean Chili
Made with two types of ground beef and loaded with flavor,
you’ll never miss the beans in this Slow Cooker Hearty No-Bean Chili!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 2 (29 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 5-6 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble ground beef and ground chuck until cooked through. Drain and add to slow cooker.
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, onion, pepper, minced garlic, cayenne pepper, ground cumin, chili powder, white sugar, oregano, and pepper to slow cooker.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Serve with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream, if desired.