Chocolate Bourbon Balls
Makes 30 balls
- 12 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons bourbon whiskey
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup melting chocolate
- ¾ cup walnuts, crushed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl or glass jar, add the mixed nuts and bourbon. Cover with lid or plastic wrap and let sit overnight.
- Combine the butter, sugar, and vanilla until sugar is dissolved. Add in the crushed graham crackers, vanilla, chocolate chips, walnuts, and remaining bourbon.
- Freeze for 10-15 minutes or until firm enough to roll.
- Form mixture into small balls, and refrigerate.
- Coat the balls in melted chocolate and top with walnuts.
- Chill for 1 hour.