ACTIVE TIME: 40 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
- 2 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs and legs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 5-ounce package mixed greens
- 4-6 grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 large peach, halved, pitted, sliced
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
PREPARATION - Chicken
Preheat oven to 475°F. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a 12" cast-iron or heavy nonstick skillet over high heat until hot but not smoking. Nestle chicken in skillet, skin side down, and cook 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-high; continue cooking the thighs skin side down, occasionally flipping the legs to brown all the sides. Occasionally rearrange the legs and thighs and rotate the pan to evenly distribute heat, until fat renders and skin is golden brown, about 12 minutes.
Transfer skillet to oven and cook 13 more minutes, rotating the legs half way through. Flip the thighs and rotate the legs; continue cooking until skin crisps and meat is cooked through, about 5 minutes longer. Transfer to a plate; let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Whisk first 2 ingredients and a little (1 teaspoon) water in small bowl to blend. Add more water by teaspoonfuls if dressing is too thick. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Place greens in large bowl. Add half of dressing and toss to coat.
Divide greens among plates. Scatter chicken, sliced tomatoes and peach slices over both servings. Drizzle with remaining dressing.