Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The 2015 Twelve Posts of Christmas #1

Here it is December 1 and things are heating up at the Launchpad.  This weekend will be set aside for a number of activities, including the first Christmas party of the season - the St. Ambrose Men's Club President's Dinner!

I am also hoping to carve out some time for decorating - though it doesn't look like we will have time for tree hunting this year.  But with this list and a half-full DVR, I can plan my holiday viewing accordingly.

Now this list is by no means complete - I also need to see Scrooged, Die Hard, and all of the Rankin-Bass specials, among others.

Wednesday, December 2
  • Christmas in Rockefeller Center NBC | 8:00pm - this showing always gives me the opportunity to tell the story about my brother getting separated from the rest of the family when they went to the tree lighting one year.

Friday, December 4
  • Elf ABC Family | 7:30pm - though I own this movie so we can watch it anytime we like.
Saturday, December 5
  • A Very Brady Christmas ABC Family | 7:00am - "I asked Santa to give Mommy her voice back so she could sing in church!" - Cindy Brady
  • It’s A Wonderful Life NBC | 8:00pm - This is also a movie I own and will watch at least once during the holidays.
Thursday, December 17
  • Disney Prep & Landing ABC | 8:00pm - IT'S SO TINSEL!
  • Prep & Landing: Naughty vs. Nice ABC | 8:30pm 
Thursday, December 24
  • It’s Your 50th Christmas, Charlie Brown ABC | 8:00pm - I also watched this last night, too.
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas ABC | 9:00pm

No comments: