Saturday, August 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Mrs. Brave Astronaut


Tomorrow is my wife's birthday. I won't divulge her age here, but we'll leave it at that I prefer older women. Since she came into my life, I have not wanted for anything. Yeah it's sappy, but she truly completes me. I don't know how I lived my life before her and I don't want to contemplate life without her. I truly love her without reservation.

She is the mother of my son and the as yet unborn child, which will make its appearance later this year. She is an outstanding mother and a wonderful wife and I wanted to make sure that everyone knows that she is the best and is celebrating a birthday today.

To celebrate, she is starting her day at the Motor Vehicle Administration to renew her drivers license. Once she escapes that circle of hell, we are going here. Meat on a stick, anyone? Funnel cake? Soft Serve!

Mrs. Brave Astronaut, I love you. Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

Archivalist said...

Happy birthday, Mrs. BA! Just don't let BA name the new kid 'Schellenberg.'

Kim Ayres said...

Happy Birthday Mrs BA!

I too fell for the older woman.

Anonymous said...

My older woman (they are the best, aren't they?) and I wish Mrs. BA a wonderful birthday weekend!!!