Tuesday, September 11, 2007

To Remember

I know I missed putting a recipe out yesterday, but I have been busy with packing up the house for our move, which will take place one week from today. We will close on our house tomorrow.

I wanted to take a moment to pause and reflect on the day. I put my flag out today. My mother was a stickler for flying the flag on holidays. Not that this is a holiday, although it is proclaimed as "Patriot Day." Last year I wrote about what I was doing on this fateful day six years ago.

As I did last year, I want to tell everyone. Stop. Take a Moment. Be thankful. Give the one you love an extra hug and a kiss. Remember those we lost. Be well, all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck today! Get ready to sign your name more times than you think possible!

can't wait to see the new house!

love,

susan and tom, thomas and RUDY!