Sunday, September 20, 2009

Working the Internets

A neighbor and good friend is having brain surgery tomorrow. I am putting the word out through this blog to ask all my friends and readers to take a moment and keep "Coach Jim" in your thoughts tomorrow. Last month, Jim was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which will be removed tomorrow.

Jim has remarked of his situation tomorrow:
Tomorrow is the surgery. I am strong and confident.

I feel strong because I have an amazing family and amazing friends. I am overwhelmed and humbled by all of the cards, messages, phone calls, emails, and wall posts I have received. I want to map where all the prayers will be coming from tomorrow from all over the world.
So let's add to Jim and his family's queue of good wishes, positive thoughts, and prayers. Many thanks.

1 comment:

Lana Gramlich said...

I will definitely keep good thoughts for your friend.