Happy Independence Day!
Flag Cake (from Betty Crocker)
This patriotic cake is so simple and so versatile! To make this cake easy to take, you can frost and decorate it right in the pan.
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting or Betty Crocker® Whipped vanilla frosting
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 pint (2 cups) fresh strawberries, stems removed, strawberries cut in half
Frost top and sides of cake with frosting. For flag design, arrange blueberries on upper left corner of frosted cake to create stars; arrange strawberries in rows over frosted cake to create stripes. Serve immediately. Store covered in refrigerator.
Makes 15 servings