Sticky Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- 2 lb. chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Cilantro and sesame seeds, for garnish
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 2 large garlic cloves, very finely minced
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ⅛-1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl and toss them with the 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, sea salt and pepper. Place them on the prepared baking tray and put them in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or until they are crispy.
- While the chicken wings are baking, make the glaze. Add all the glaze ingredients to a small frying pan over medium-high heat. Boil rapidly for 3-4 minutes, or until the glaze has reduced to ⅓ cup. Remove from the heat.
- Once the chicken wings are crispy remove them from the oven and toss them with the glaze. Sprinkle some cilantro and toasted sesame seeds over top and serve immediately.