Friday, January 1, 2016

The 2015 Twelve Posts of Christmas #12

This year the Brave Astronaut Resolves:

1.  To yell less.  I work on this one every year.  It's possibly the hardest one.

2.  To work on the Launchpad.  I am proposing one room a month - and somewhere in there - working on the outside.  Check back here for progress updates.

3.  To do my jobs better.  Be a better husband, be a better father, be a better government worker.

4.  Lose weight.  My goal is to lose enough weight that my sleep apnea will not be an issue and I won't have to bring my sleep machine with me on the family trip to France, scheduled for May.

5.  Make a better daily schedule.  I'd like to start my work day earlier - which would lead to changes in how the home morning routine is managed - and then hopefully be able to get the boys from school earlier and not be having dinner at 7:30-8:00 each evening.

No comments: