This year the Brave Astronaut Resolves:
1. To yell less. I work on this one every year. It's possibly the hardest one.
2. To work on the Launchpad. I am proposing one room a month - and somewhere in there - working on the outside. Check back here for progress updates.
3. To do my jobs better. Be a better husband, be a better father, be a better government worker.
4. Lose weight. My goal is to lose enough weight that my sleep apnea will not be an issue and I won't have to bring my sleep machine with me on the family trip to France, scheduled for May.
5. Make a better daily schedule. I'd like to start my work day earlier - which would lead to changes in how the home morning routine is managed - and then hopefully be able to get the boys from school earlier and not be having dinner at 7:30-8:00 each evening.