Tall and golden like a gilded casino tower, this choice is anything but subtle.
- 2 oz vodka
- .5 oz Goldschläger gold-leaf cinnamon schnapps
- Orange juice
- Garnish: Orange wheel and cotton candy
The Mike Pence
With a strong tea (party) base and a deep red color, it’s the (side)kick you need to start your night.
- 1 bag hibiscus tea (such as Celestial Seasonings Red Zinger)
- 2 oz bourbon Club soda
- Garnish: Cherries
A riff on the classic Democrat cocktail, this option’s a little stiffer than the one you might ordinarily choose.
- 2.5 oz gin
- 1.5 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- .5 oz peach liqueur
- 5 oz honey syrup*
- Soda water
- Garnish: Lemon wheel
* Honey syrup: Heat equal parts honey and water in a small saucepan, and stir until the honey is completely dissolved. Cool and store refrigerated for up to 1 week.
The Tim Kaine
Even though it may not be the most exciting cocktail, pretty much everyone loves this super sweet “dad drink.”
- 1 oz Silver Fox Virginia rum
- Garnish: Apple fan