Here's one that uses parts of chocolate bars and cinnamon. From BuzzFeed via Unicorns in the Kitchen. I won't tell the boys about the zucchini.
Banana Chocolate Chunk Bread
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 45 min
Total Time: 1 hr
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped walnut
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks (or more)
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C. Coat a loaf pan with non-stick spray and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Whisk flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat the sugar and olive oil until completely incorporated. Add in mashed bananas, egg, and vanilla. Beat until completely mixed.
- Add in flour mixture and mix until incorporated. Fold in zucchini and walnuts.
- Pour the batter in the loaf pan, top with chocolate chunks and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes our with small crumbs on it.
- Let the bread cool completely before slicing it.