Later today, I will be attending the memorial service for a resident of our town, who will be greatly missed by all who knew him. Sherry, we are all thinking about you and we are there for you as you go on without Tim by your side.
There is some talk about snow tomorrow. I have given up on getting excited by this possibility, with the mild winter we have had this year. If I want to relive some weather, I can go here, too.
Mrs. BA and I like to play Scrabble - though are games have moved onto Facebook, but we haven't played there in some time. I did note recently there was a move afoot to retool Scrabble, including a typeface makeover. Don't screw with the classics, please?
If the boys were around this weekend, maybe we would go bowling.
More than likely we will spend some time sleeping, watching TV, and doing regular mundane stuff. That's how we roll. Speaking of TV, found this list some time ago. I believe that I can honestly say, I saw every single one of these.
Top Ten TV Show Finales You Should Have Watched Live
- M*A*S*H - "Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen"
- Cheers - "One for the Road" (sorry, we're closed)
- Seinfeld - "The Finale"
- Friends - "The Last One"
- Magnum, P.I. - "Resolutions"
- The Cosby Show - "And So We Commence"
- All in the Family - "Too Good Edith"
- Family Ties - "Alex Doesn't Live Here Anymore"
- Home Improvement - "The Long and Winding Road"
- Frasier - "Goodnight Seattle"