Then again, the other evening, I was feeling productive around the kitchen and made brownies. Maybe I could substitute brownie batter for the recipe below - as there is really never a time when there is boxed cake mix in the house. Via Spoon University
Cake Batter Milkshake
If you’re looking for dessert on the go, this milkshake is your ticket. Here’s a one-step recipe that transforms your typical milkshake into a richer, thicker dessert.
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups chocolate, vanilla or cookie dough ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup cake mix in flavor of choice
- Whipped cream or dash of cocoa powder
- Blend milk, ice cream and cake mix in a Magic Bullet or blender until smooth and creamy. Or whisk this together by hand.
- Serve with whipped cream or sprinkle of cocoa powder.