Parmesan Zucchini Crisps
Serves 4 to 6
- 2 large zucchini, very thinly sliced (using a mandolin would be best)
- 1 ounce Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon finely crushed sea salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 200˚F.
- Line zucchini slices onto 2 baking sheets lined with parchment.
- Grate parmesan evenly over slices and sprinkle with salt.
- Place baking sheets in the oven and bake for 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours and 30 minutes, depending on thickness (rotating the baking sheets halfway through).
- Remove from the oven and allow crisps to cool completely. Serve.