- 6 mint leaves plus extra sprigs to decorate
- 1/2 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 tsp sugar (simple) syrup (I used Monin)
- 3 raspberries
- 1 oz white rum
- 1 tbsp cherry brandy (or Chambord)
- tonic water to top up (or use soda water)
- Muddle the mint leaves, raspberries and sugar syrup in a highball glass – try to extract as much juice and flavor as possible.
- Add plenty of ice – crushed preferably. Pour the rum and cherry brandy over the ice and stir well.
- Top up with tonic water, decorate with a mint sprig and serve.