While the rules are still a little in flux, here is how it is shaping up.
- Pick your best drinking story. It may be a personal experience or something you witnessed, but not something you heard from your cousin's best friend's sister's boyfriend about this time they went to 31 Flavors in 1986.
- Keep it under 1,000 words.
- Use as many hyperlinks as you want, but do not embed photos/videos in the narrative.
- Contestants will be randomly seeded by Amy and Brave Astronaut.
- Post it to the blog and send an email to either Amy or Brave Astronaut, who will then create a poll on the side of the blog for your competition.
- Tell everybody you know to go to the blog and vote for you. Repeatedly.
- If you make it to the Championship Round, you will have the option of going with the story that got you there, or substituting a new one.