Perhaps one of these should make an appearance (via BuzzFeed).
- The Wake N Bacon Clock - I mean, I love bacon, "but let me tell you how Daddy got sick."
- The Coffee Clock - this one's just for me, Mrs. BA doesn't like coffee
- Clocky - you have to chase it (and find it) around the room to shut it off.
- Rocket Launcher Alarm Clock - unfortunately, no longer available (at least from the website linked)
- The Carpet Alarm Clock - you have to put your feet on it to turn it off - for how long? when can I lay back down?
- The Flying Alarm Clock - well time does fly (in the form of a helicopter propeller, which you must find to stop the alarm.
- Defusable Alarm Clock - hit the big red button and the clock counts down to an explosion.
- The Ramos Alarm Clock - you have to put in a preset pin number into the clock to turn it off (and it's $450 - for that kind of money the butler should put the pin code in for you).
- The Barbell Alarm Clock - you have to do 30 reps/lifts before it will shut off (perhaps this belongs under Punishment Avoidance?)
- Sfera - designed by students, it hangs above your bed, you hit it to snooze, but every time you hit snooze it goes up several inches toward the ceiling.
Punishment Avoidance Options
- The Donation Clock - want to hit that snooze button again? fine, $20 bucks is going to your least favorite people.
- The Drill Sergeant Clock - after playing reveille, the drill sergeant begins to insult you until you get up
- Smash Alarm Clock - it is designed to be smacked to be shut off. However, the dent stays until the next day.
- The Paper Alarm Clock - you crumple it up to shut it off. But do you then need a new sheet of paper for the next day?
- Mr. Bump - sadly, no longer available. Resembling a bouncy ball, you throw it at the wall to shut it off.
- The Hot Rod Clock - Mrs. BA, Start Your Engines!
- The Grenade Alarm - also, fortunately, no longer available.
- The Target Clock - not from Target, but a clock where you shoot it to turn it off.
- The Director Alarm Clock - like a clapboard in the movies, snap it down to turn off the alarm
- The Silent Alarm Clock - you wear a bracelet that vibrates when the alarm "goes off" - shake your wrist to activate the snooze. Do the vibrations get worse if you don't get up?
- Pull Cord Alarm Clock - before going to bed, pull the cord for the length of time you want to sleep. The cord slowly retracts and goes off at the appointed hour.