Grilled Chocolate Banana Melt
from Tablespoon via BuzzFeed
- 1 banana, peeled
- 2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, slightly crushed
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Slice banana lengthwise and slightly open. Place on a rectangle of aluminum foil.
- Insert marshmallows and chocolate chips into the sliced banana.
- Wrap banana up in foil and cook on the grill for 5-6 minutes.
- Unwrap banana and top with cereal. After melt has slightly cooled eat with a spoon.
CAMPFIRE METHOD: Keep peel on banana; slice lengthwise twice, lift up flap of peel, slice banana and add chocolate and marshmallows as above. Replace peel flap and wrap banana with foil. Let the flames die down before adding banana packets directly to fire. Cook 3-5 minutes, or just until soft and melty. Use tongs to remove from fire. Carefully unwrap and unpeel banana to eat.