Salted Chocolate Cookie Butter Bark
- 3 cups of chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate), divided
- 1 cup of Cookie Butter
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 TBSPs butter, softened
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- Line a pan with wax paper.
- Melt 1 1/2 cups of the chocolate and spread it thinly and evenly over the wax paper. Stick it in the freezer for a half hour.
- While that’s in the freezer, combine the cookie butter, powdered sugar, and butter.
- Pull the chocolate out of the freezer, spread the cookie butter mixture over the frozen chocolate. (I used my fingers, so much easier!!)
- At this point you could throw it in the freezer again, but I didn’t. Melt the remaining chocolate and spread it evenly over the cookie butter mixture carefully so as to make a smooth layer without mixing in the cookie butter mixture.
- Top with the salt, you may not need the full 1 tsp.
- Stick the whole thing in the freezer again. I let mine freeze overnight and it broke up really nicely.