Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day.  As most of you know, my dear readers, I lost my mother eleven years ago.  Here's a picture of my mother with a very young LBA.  It's one of my favorite pictures.  She was very happy to have had the chance to meet her seventh grandchild and I really wish she had the opportunity to meet SoBA, her eighth - the two of them are very much alike.


Now the reason for me to still celebrate Mother's Day is in the picture below.  Mrs. BA, the mother of LBA and SoBA is a great mother and the best partner that I could ever ask for.  The Brave Astronaut Clan is on the road today to celebrate with Mrs. BA's mother and two sisters, also mothers in their own right. 
Happy Mother's Day to all those moms out there and especially to my mother, wherever she is - though she is certainly engaged in a lengthy conversation with my father - reunited now and to Mrs. BA - I love you very much!


No comments: