Root Beer Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- 16.9 ounces root beer
- Extra bbq sauce, to taste
- Brown sugar, to taste
- Season chicken wings with salt and pepper.
- Spray your slow cooker pot with cooking spray, add chicken wings, bbq sauce and root beer.
- Cover, cook on low for 4 hours. Remove wings from slow cooker, place on parchment lined tray. Brush more bbq sauce onto wings, sprinkle some brown sugar.
- Put under broiler for 8 -10 minutes. Enjoy!