I first saw this recipe on ChvChick, the companion to my good friends at ChvBlog.
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup freshly ground espresso coffee
- Brew the coffee to a strong robust flavor. Using a French press, it takes approximately 10 minutes. I love French press but any other coffee brewing method would also work.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a separate bowl.
- Slowly pour the hot coffee into the bowl with the sweetened condense milk. Stir.
- Chill coffee and sweetened condensed milk mixture in the refrigerator until cool.
- Strain the coffee, if needed.
- Fill popsicle forms and place in freezer.
- Once frozen, pop out of the form and enjoy!